Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 months and 18 hours

later and FINALLY I was able to get music on Mya's DSI. Actually I tried around Christmas time and that was a total fail. Today I decided to give it another try and like always when I can't figure something out I go to YOUTUBE to find videos to help me learn. I am almost sure I learned from a nine year old. I think I realized today that I am now my Parents. Well actually I learned I was old and out of date, but not really today. It may have been last Summer when I was talking to my 2 teenage neighbor girls about the card catalogs in library and they had to clue what the hell that even was. Apparently it is all done on the computer now. Anyway, Now Mya will drive us crazy listening and singing to her music on the DS while her Dad and I are trying to hear the news or something. Plus now of course Laken wants hers to do the same(which means I have to try to do this all over again).... Then Their father and I will be trying to hear over 2 girls listening to music. Oh well....When I see their faces light up, it makes it all worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem with Megan's Crammer except it took me over a year to figure it out. She got it for Christmas '08 and I just got music on it a last month.

    ReplyDelete