Friday, March 5, 2010

Special Delivery

We got our new furniture today!
Mya got a new bed a few years ago, but she decided that she wanted to share a room with her little sister. So we went looking at beds and Mya fell in love with a nice loft bed. Laken actually said that she would sleep on it if we bought it instead of sleeping with me like she has done for the last 3 years. YES, I know there really is no reason she should be sleeping with me. Matter of fact I was so strict with the YOU WILL SLEEP IN YOUR OWN ROOM policy until I had Laken. Not sure if it was because I will never have any more children and I wanted to savor every baby moment I could or if I was just to lazy to stay up on the nights she wouldn't sleep...Yeah thinking it had a lot to do with being lazy....Although I do love to sleep with my kids. Last night Mya had a horrible time that I took her bed down. She said it is the only bed she could sleep really good on. I told her she would feel differently when the new bed got here, but she seemed to think she was right and I was wrong.
She came home from school today and was so excited about the bed and both girls keep asking me if it is bed time yet. I hope they sleep great and I do not have to sleep with Laken's feet kicking me in the ribs all night.
My neighbors came to see my furniture, but stayed for quite a while because they were so comfortable. I never owned a couch that people enjoyed sitting on so it was nice to see instead of seeing the usual I have a spring up my ass look on their faces.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the girls beds!!! How did they do last night?
    Now where are the couch pictures?

    ReplyDelete