Saturday, March 6, 2010

Glow Golf

Today we were invited to a birthday party in a place that is glow in the dark golfing. This was the first time I have ever been to such a place. It was pretty cool and also kinda trippy to. The kids really enjoyed themselves though. I did not take my camera to the mall, but my friend took some pictures so I may be able to borrow some for my blog at a later date. LOL~
They were so excited that they were allowed to bring home some of the balloons and I am sure the Mommy of the birthday girl was happy they took them :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have I mentioned just how in Love I am with my babies?

This next picture is for Ashley since she asked me about my couches. I only got one decent picture so far

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment