Friday, March 12, 2010

So excited

Every time Bill and I go somewhere we are not familiar with, we borrow my Mom's navigation system which is really outdated at this point. So...Today we went and bought a Garmin. I can't wait until it ships.

this is the one that we bought
garmin Nuvi 255W Pictures, Images and Photos

SO that is what we went to Best Buy for originally, but not only did we buy that...we got the 2nd little monkey her own DSI. I just said about 2-3 weeks ago that she was not allowed to play with Mya's because I didn't think she would understand it at all. I WAS SO WRONG~ About a week ago,I found her playing with it and she really does know what she is doing. It is her early birthday present! My kids are so spoiled! Blue is her FAVORITE color and look how cute she is playing it on the way home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I'm a gadget junkie...and I love my Tom-Tom GPS...both of my girls (5 and 7) have a DSi. I was also reluctant to buy them, but it's been a lifesaver during this long, long Burgh winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really need the GPS for when we drive to Pittsburgh. There is a lot of quick turns there. LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Greg just bought his third GPS! Can't remember what brand the first one was, but he gave that one to Nick...to make it easier on him when he came to visit us later that summer, but really, I think it was just an excuse to go buy himself a bigger and better one (Garmin nĂ¼vi). He ended up dropping it a few weeks ago and it didn't work right anymore, so the day before we left for Colorado, he went and bought another one. Which model did you get? We have the 1350.

    ReplyDelete