Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Green Day

Yesterday, Mya came home from school and said that she was to wear Green for today. I said, "You have that green shirt in your drawer in your room and you can wear that." It is the only Green shirt this kid owns. I thought she will love this because it used to be her favorite shirt and her 2nd favorite color is GREEN! Wow was I ever wrong. She now doesn't like that shirt. So I told her that she wasn't going to be able to wear Green because that shirt is the only shirt we had that was Green. Then she made the suggestion to spray her hair Green. I wasn't all into that idea, but this morning I shocked her by spraying it Green. It actually was cute. I told her I needed some pictures for my Blog and she was all about that. She loves to be the talk of my Blog. While I was taking her picture, she said she was posing like they do on "TOP MODEL". I love my kids!

This pose HERE not the "TOP MODEL" pose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This possibly is the "TOP MODEL" pose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: