Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I think this Little stinker takes after her Mommy. Yesterday, she woke up and started to complain that her ear hort(hurt). So I took the rice pad that I made for Mya a week and a half ago, warmed it up and told her to use that for a while. I was for sure we were going to be making a visit to the Doctor's. It turns out that I think she just wanted to be like her big Sister. Maybe she just wanted extra attention....I am just glad that she is ok.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now onto Mya! I am just so proud of her. Her teacher sent home a really positive note the other day. It said that she works hard and tries her best in Kindergarten also that she is very polite and attentive. Makes me feel so great knowing that I play a part in that. Mya's teacher now lets the kids bring home some of her books from her class room. I cannot believe how great Mya is getting at reading the early learning books. Amazing how fast these kids learn!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. yay!! I finally figured out how to comment on yours and Ashley's blogs (believe me, I've been trying!!) blogspot is like the cia, lol!!

    I love everyday pics, these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks for stopping by. I had to change to blogger because I think I like it more.

    ReplyDelete