Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have a smart 3 year old

YEP I DO~ She just told me, "Mom that cereal smells like......"(CAN YA GUESS WHAT SHE SAID??


DRUM ROLL PLEASE~


CEREAL
Were you waiting for a better answer? Really what did you think it could smell like? Isn't she a smart one? I think she takes after her Daddy. No, but for real she is totally smarter then I give her credit for. Today we found out that she can say our phone number! I was really impressed! She also can count to 20 minus a few numbers and last night on her new DSI she was writing letters and numbers that I didn't know she knew how to do. Just now she came and sat on my lap and said, "Mommy I love you" I kissed her on the cheek and said "I love you to Honey!" then she said, "do you know why I love you? I love you because I love you!" I am thinking this kid is going to grow into a witty adult.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice to meet you. Thanks for the follow. I love meeting other bloggers. I'm following you back! --Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do have some special girls! Do you know why they are special? Because their Mommy made them that way. <3

    ReplyDelete