Thursday, March 18, 2010

Report Cards


were sent home yesterday. Mya did pretty good, but did get 2 N's. That means she needs to improve. The one I was confused on though...It was counting 1-90. I had her count for me and she counted 1-127. I don't know, maybe she is like me and chokes when she takes tests at school. The other area needing improvement is recognizing quarter, nickels and dimes. These kids have to know so much more then I had to when I was in Kindergarten. I was shocked to learn they were learning fractions. Over all though she is doing really well and I am proud of her.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Mya! Her report card looks way more involved than Alex's. But I agree with you. Alex has to learn a lot more than Andrew & Austin and that was only 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! WTG Mya! I was always shocked by the things Megan brought home in KG too, and that was 5 years ago. I'm kid of afraid of what Xavier will have to do next year.

    ReplyDelete