Wednesday, March 3, 2010

boys!

Today I had to babysit in the morning. I have 2 girls and 0 boys. When I babysit I have 2 boys and my 2 girls! When they go home, I thank God he didn't bless me with boys cause I don't think I could handle them. I have a husband and that is enough boy for me.
What a different world boys are from! With my girls I can just chill out, but the boys man....They wanna box, wrestle, and fight! I was trying to get the youngest boy ready to take the 2 oldest kids to school and he banged his head off my lip. Holy Hell IT HURT~brought tears to my eyes and I thought my lip would be as fat as my ass for at least the rest of the day.(of course he did it by accident)....I THINK.
After coming back from our ride to the school, the wrestling began again. I asked him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich and this is how our 3 minute conversation went.
ME: do you want a knuckle sandwich??
the boy: Do you wan a knuckle famich?
Me:Do you want a knuckle sandwich??
The boy: Do you wan a knuckle famich?
Seriously this lasted about 3 minutes
Then he started to wrestle me some more and says, "I'm going to get you in the nuts!" I said, "Did you just say your going to get me in my nuts?" "Yes" he says. Now I am unsure if this grammar is OK for a 4 year old boy because I do not have one remember? "I say...I am a girl, I don't have nuts!" Then his mother calls and I tell her that her son told me he was going to get me in my nuts. She lets out a big gasp of shock!~ Now I know this is not something he should be saying. Turns out he learned it from the older brother which was also told to not say that.
I was trying to get a picture of him and this is the look I get



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seriously....Don't look so into it kid. All in all he is a great kid and I love him to death :)

No comments:

Post a Comment