Monday, March 1, 2010

why is this blog called what it is?

It started way back in high school. I am a copier. I like to copy and I see nothing wrong with it :) You know you have all done those slick moves when you were in school, the ones where you rest your hand on your forehead like your concentrating...but really your copying the persons answers in front of you. Setting a book up to hide your face while you copy others work, like the teacher's have no idea what is going on. Hey I thought it was smart at the time, but now 5 years later I realize I was a dumb ass. OK so really You need to add 10 years onto the 5, but when you are a copier...It becomes hard to come up with the right answers on your own.

As an adult copier....I like to try to start a new blog every time my friend does because it is kind of like a competition. She is inspiring somehow. So she just started her like 10 millionth blog I think and there is no way I can catch up to that number, but I can try at least....

1 comment: