Tuesday, March 2, 2010

busy days





The last few days have been horrible and busy and also at times very frustrating!
Saturday afternoon, my husband got home from working a double shift and was extremely exhausted. He was able to snooze on the couch for 2 hours before I had to wake him up so that he could take My oldest to Urgent care because her ear hurt. The doctor at Urgent Care said that Mya was fine, but he thought maybe her Eustachian tubes were clogged. He also told Mya she may want to see what is causing her hair to turn pink and her teeth to fall out. I thought I really like this guy. He made Mya who is not usually comfortable with male doctors...feel comfortable. We were given nasal spray and sent on our way.


The next morning was the day of Mya's birthday party and she woke up crying in pain. I told my husband she needed to go back to the doctor's. He thought I was nuts(which most days I am, but zoloft helps me out with that) Low and behold he was a good husband and listend to his wife just and he should and took her to the peds. Poor Mya had an ear infection and it was a bad one. See, go with your motherly insticts or fatherly instincts and not with what the doctor says. Sadly Mya was not able to enjoy her party, but she did manage to smile for a few pictures...even if she had tears streaming down her cute little face.




Monday, I woke up without a voice and I am sure my husband and kids are enjoying it! I told Bill that he would need to call the school and tell them Mya wouldn't be in because of her ear and though he was only standing 3 feet in front of me he still had to say, "WHAT?" so I repeat myself about 3 times and he said,"Can't you call?" Hello, you cant even understand a damn thing I say how is someone going to that is hearing me over the phone?
My neighbor called last night and told me I sounded like a man. I said maybe I could start a business while I am sick and make some phone sex calls.
Today my voice is slightly better, but still sounds like shit! I felt really crappy when I first got up and took a nap. Then I asked my husband to go to the store for Iced tea because it is my drug of choice. He declined! So as sick as I am I walked to to the store because I need my tea like a fat kids needs his cake. Oh wait....I am that fat kid! I also bought some HO HO's while I was there. My plan for the day is to eat the whole box.

1 comment: