Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Broken!

I think the time change has just messed up my life. I am so lazy during the day and the kids and I can't fall a sleep at our regular bed time, which then makes it seriously hard to wake up in the morning. As hard as it was to get going this morning and get Mya ready for school I did it. The whole time I was thinking about the delicious heavenly taste of coffee I would have once I was back from taking her to school.
My body seems to be so broken these days. Not sure if it is old age kicking in or what, but I ache. My hand has so much pain. I am guessing it is tendinitis or some shit like that. Then add on the possibility of endometriosis and I am just DONE~...
Apparently so is my coffee pot!~ I went to make that coffee that I desperately needed, turned the water on to fill the pot and then .........it happened........something I feared would happen someday..........I clanked the pot off the sink and our Love affair was over in seconds.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The relationship we shared was a special one that lasted for a wonderful 3 years. Now my heart is broken like the rest of me.

2 comments:

  1. Poor coffee pot. Maybe you can finally discover mocha's like I drink. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you went right out and got a new pot... and your coffee!! Hope you're feeling better, too.
    I think we'll be lucky this time with the time change. The kids got to bed pretty late almost all this past week, with us being on vacation, so now that we're back home, it's time to catch up on sleep (aka go to bed at their regular time)

    ReplyDelete