Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful day and lucky kid

Gosh the weather in Pennsylvania is gorgeous today! The snow has melted some and I was able to open the windows in the car when we went shopping. It was so nice to get some fresh air. It is amazing how the weather can change someones moods. I cant wait for the better days to come and stay a while.
My parents took Mya shopping today because that is what she wanted to do for her birthday with them. I didn't want them to come to her party at Chuck E Cheese because my Dad had his 2nd round of Chemo a few days before and I didn't want him to risk getting sick. They spoiled her :) She picked out a dress all by herself and she was so happy she was allowed to pick it out with no help. She got a new bathing suit for the beach and a pair of flip flops, a cover up thing for her to wear over her suit and an ICARLY purse. My child has so many purses I have lost track. Mya is the biggest girly girl! So even though it is to cold for her new dress, I took her out for a quick picture. I am so blessed!~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I couldn't forget Laken. I think I am in love with this picture I took.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky girl Miss Mya is! And she looks like a real model with her new dress on. ;-)
    And I can see why you are in love with Laken's picture. I love her little smirk. XOXO

    ReplyDelete